SuperhealthCBD

DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES AS I DID WHEN BUYING CBD READ THIS!

 Hi, David from SuperhealthCBD here

Just a quck email to let people know what we are all about. Around 2 years ago I decided to start up my own CBD shop. I managed to get a bank loan for quite a bit of money to set it up and everything seemed to be going well. That was until one day my usual supplier passed away and this was at the time where there wasn't so many companies like there are now. Anyway I was in such a good frame of mind at the time and everything seemed to be going so well. Anyway I was recommended to somebody for CBD products and I was sold complete garbage I don't even know what it was and £60k worth of garbage. I tried to get my money back the supposed supplier actually disappeared off the face of the eartth  and I was left in £40000 worth of debt, I had to close my shop down and that was that. I was totally devastated and i felt like an idiot, it wasn't like me to be so naive and get conned like that but I was just really stupid .I decided after that and after hearing so many stories of people being ripped off or handed CBD that was terrible. That I would make people aware and find out more myself first mostly, but make people aware about CBD and make sure nobody gets ripped off again.  So I started a website and I have been going around different CBD companies all over the globe and testing their products and prices. At my website superhealthcbd.co.uk you will get product reviews, free e-books on the products I have on the site and the best companies to get a good CBD product discount at. There are so many companies and high street shops that sell such low quality CBD. At SuperhealthCBD you only find the absolute best products available that I have thoroughly tested myself before recommending anything to you. We have also researched who the best wholesalers are and they are on a page as well. The website is a working progress as I am continually testing products to see whether they are worth a mention so keep your eyes out. CBD is also so expensive and we have sourced the best discounts out there on out Top discounts page from the US and the UK. So wherever you are you will find exactly what you need, whether you are just a customer or a distributor looking for a better deal on your CBD for you're business superhealthcbd have you covered. We actually have one company just now called Hemp Therapies who have a 50% Off Sale on right now for halloween and they are the best CBD manufacturer on the planet. They are pretty much just wholesale but for any up and coming companies or if your businness has just started definately go and check them out if you are looking at selling the best CBD products in the world right off the bat. I just don't want anybody having to go through the same as I did. There are some horrible people out there and a lot of chancers in this industry so please be careful guys. Come check us out at and grab a free E-Book you can never have enough information. If anyone has and questions or concerns if you are just starting up a business and need some advice contact me on my facebook page superhealthcbd. I wish i knew what I know now about the CBD industry. You can never know enough and when you think you do keep trying to learn. That is the way to be succesful in this sometimes heartless industry.

Thanks David Jamieson   P.S Anyone who deos place an order though our site will get a free small bottle of zenga aftershave with your order alomost forgot sorry

superhealthcbd.co.uk

 Go to hemp-therapies.com  for 50% Off First Order.                 


 

Comments

Popular Posts